custom tickets form

hello,

i need an custom tickets form function. it is easy. we create a form. customers type the info, after click submit. whmcs will create an ticket automatically to one certain department containing the info typed by the customers.

please PM me at xueming1986#gmail.com

thanks

an example

we make an custom form(what i need now) named Migeration Request. user fill the form like old host info(ftp/ cpanel/ssh, etc) and some info we need for processing migeration. after he click submit. this form function will create a ticket to migeration department using whmcs API(prefer) or email piping. this ticket will named Migeration Request(subject). the content of the ticket will be the info customer filled in the form(like below).

Please perform an account migration for me using the following information.

Migration Type: Internal

Domain: ***.info

Control Panel: 1

FTP Host: 1

Extras:

SSL Certificate: No (Domain: )

Dedicated IP: No

Custom MX: No

Apps:

Notes: hello, could you please migerate user fengyeju from r1-sanjose server to lakers server?

Security Question verification has been successfully completed.

You can do all of that using the default ticket form, for example: if you want to get the info you need to migrate client website (FTP...etc) you can add a custom field for each department, and to determine specific subject for any ticket like:Migration Request , you may link your client to the ticket submit form URL with per-defined subject like:

https://www.whmcs.com/members/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=5&subject=Migration%20Request

I think that would be the optimal solution for you.

You can do all of that using the default ticket form, for example: if you want to get the info you need to migrate client website (FTP...etc) you can add a custom field for each department, and to determine specific subject for any ticket like:Migration Request , you may link your client to the ticket submit form URL with per-defined subject like:

https://www.whmcs.com/members/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=5&subject=Migration%20Request

I think that would be the optimal solution for you.

thanks, professional

i know the custom field function. but if we give customers a seperate form, it will give more professional experice to customwers about my team and company.