Activity Log - Automatically Setup Account on Order

bobthebuilder

Auto account creations were working yeserday on my system. Have not changed anything in WHMCS. Now when an account should be automatically created, it doesn't do it WHM.

The account is created in WHMCS, welcome e-mail sent out but nothing is created in Cpanel/WHM.

If I then click on the client in WHMCS and try to delete the product it says "Product not found". Seems odd that it can successfully communicate with WHM and tell the product does not exist as the account has not been created but it won't create the account, there is no error in the activity log, only:

Automatically Setup Account on Order

Any ideas?

• WHMCS CEO

"Product not found" is not related to communication with WHM at all, so that doesn't really tell us anything. "Automatically Setup Account on Order" in the activity log means the result from WHM was that it succeeded. Click the Create button on an account in WHMCS manually and see what error you get, if any.

Matt

You were correct, this was an error with WHM. Creating a new account in there did not work either, it just said "Account Created".

After looking at the /usr/local/cpanel/logs/error_log I could see one of the cpanel scripts had somehow lost one of it's per modules. Running the "Upgrade CPanel" link seemed to fix whatever was wrong even though this version of cpanel did not need to be upgraded.

Thanks.