WHMCS Virtuozzo Full Automation - Windows/Linux

do you mean that it is possible not to define IP pool inside your module and then the IP pool of PVA is used ? but still I do not understand how it is related to PVA !

please clarify this point.

Correct. You do not have to define the IP Pools within the module, they can/will be pulled from the pools within PVA dynamically.

The module itself communicates with PVA, there is no other way it is done.

You have created a very nice and useful module and we will buy it definitely.

but I think you can improve its documentation , the current documentation is incomplete and ambiguous , for example in the module settings , when you add the server , you have said enter the IP address of the server and the username and password of server.

now we have 2 different things here , the server itself and PVA. someone may have the virtuozzo server , but not the PVA.

from what I understood here , instead the IP of server and username and password of server , we can use the IP of PVA and username and password of PVA for module server settings.

it is not documented in your website.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...