Enom - new reg's and renewals

rbro

A few questions regarding Enom integration:

1. If possible, how do I renew a domain name for a client through WHMCS?

2. If a customer has a domain with enom under my reseller account, but the domain is not in WHMCS, is it possible to renew it through whmcs?

3. Can the client renew domain names themselves through the client area or jut register new?

A few questions regarding Enom integration:

1. If possible, how do I renew a domain name for a client through WHMCS?

Hit renew in the domain window for the client :)

2. If a customer has a domain with enom under my reseller account, but the domain is not in WHMCS, is it possible to renew it through whmcs?

You would be best to add it via whmcs.

3. Can the client renew domain names themselves through the client area or jut register new?

At this time you would need to renew.

• WHMCS CEO

They get an invoice when the domain is due for renewal. Pay the invoice, and then the domain will be renewed if you have automation enabled.

Matt

They get an invoice when the domain is due for renewal. Pay the invoice, and then the domain will be renewed if you have automation enabled.

Matt

Where/how do I enable that automation? (I checked automation settings domain pricing and domain registrars)