CC payment totals

rbro

So I ran my billing manually by clicking on "Attempt CC Payments" after generating invoices. I gota message at the end saying x captured out of x attempted" or something like that. Is there any place to see the totals successful, declined or error, similar to Modernbill? I know I can view each transaction individually in the gateway log, but I'm looking for total dollar amounts.

The transaction list maybe? A list of all payments, gateway used, date, amount & invoice number.

That doesn't show me the total amount I just billed, which is what I'm looking for. Total dollar amount billed in the batch I just ran. I see I can run a daily performance report for the day, but I'd love to be able to see the total dollar amount I just billed somewhere.

The transaction list maybe? A list of all payments, gateway used, date, amount & invoice number.

That doesn't show me the total amount I just billed, which is what I'm looking for. Total dollar amount billed in the batch I just ran. I see I can run a daily performance report for the day, but I'd love to be able to see the total dollar amount I just billed somewhere.

You can create a custom report in whmcs that will show these totals.

You can create a custom report in whmcs that will show these totals.

Oh cool. I have't even gotten that far yet.....thanks