Need Help for Signup/Payment - Paypal IPN on website to be integrated with WHMCS

Hello,

I am setting up our domain hosting site at https://www.capstonewebsolutions.com/hosting/

I already have the domain hosting setup in the WHMCS.

OBJECTIVE: I want to integrate our marketing website subscription service into WHMCS. This would allow me to integrate everything I am doing in one place.

Right now when a person wants to subscribe to our marketing sites (OwnANewBusiness.net) they go to a signup page at

http://www.ownanewbusiness.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=82%3Asignup-today&catid=45&Itemid=53

Please look at the url provided to see the information we collect during the signup process. Not only do we collect the normal name, address, phone, password etc. but we also ask them to choose a website ID that will be used as a sub domain of the sites we offer. Our system is able to check to see if that username (Affiliate ID) has already been taken in our system. Once they choose an original Affiliate ID they submit the form. Our replicating system then creates an account for them using the unique member Affiliate ID. It posts the information in our MySQL database. Their site is automatically setup but its not active until payment confirmation. They are then automatically taken to a payment page. Once payment is made using our Paypal link the Paypal IPN sends a confirmation to our server/database and the sites are automatically activated.

I want to have the signup for the OwnANewBusiness marketing site to be done at CapstoneWebSolutions.com WHMCS. I know how to setup the product info in WHMCS. I know how to setup special fields requesting information during the signup. I need to integrate the signup for OwnANewBusiness marketing site so when a person fills out the form in the WHMCS (at CapstoneWebSolutions) and submits a payment, the system (WHMCS) will post the members information not only in the WHMCS but also in the OwnANewBusiness database so their replicated sites are activated after payment confirmation. We would then manage the membership (payment details) in the WHMCS. We do that now using Paypal Pro so it would centralize things to have it all managed in the WHMCS at CapstoneWebSolutions.

Presently we are using Paypal IPN. We would upgrade to Paypal Pro so it would make integration hopefully easier.

I need someone who understand WHMCS, Paypal IPN and perhaps a bit of perl or basic code to get into the existing subscription process used on our marketing site at OwnANewBusiness. This should be an easy integration. There is no custom pages or designs needed for this project. Our sites are on a dedicated server with Rackspace.

I believe this would not take much to setup.

I appreciate your consideration. I am needing this implemented as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Ron Holt

Capstone Services, Inc.