2CheckOut recurring transactions not tracked

Hi,

I've setup the 2CheckOut API account for WHMCS and everything works fine, except for the recurring payments. I've already received 3 recurring payments and none of them has been tracked by WHMCS. I had to enter the transactions manually.

I assume this could be a bug.

Thanks,

Stefan

Make sure the transactions or not in "pending", under your 2CO account's fraud review section (sometimes it can take 24 or more). WHMCS will only count the transactions once they have been "fraud cleared" by 2CO. You can have 2CO send you notifications everytime a payment passes their fraud review, it works great.

I have had the same issues with the July payments so far today with 2 clients. Weird thing is when I went into 2checkout.com and looked at payment histories none of the clients were showing as having made a July payment but their June payment showed to be double...

yet when I check my email log of payments from whmcs they both had recurring payments sent in June...

All rather weird...is this a bug? Can anyone shed any light on this strange issue

We got an updated callback file from Matt in a ticket of our own. Just waiting to get our next recurring payment posted back to this file to see if all is well and good again.

I do appreciate the speedy response to this issue. Always nice to know that there is a speedy response to our issues.