Continuous Invoice Generation?

ozmo

Hi all,

I have several clients who have not paid their previous monthly PayPal Invoices, which were due at the beginning of May 2007.

I do have Continuous Invoice Generation enabled (General Config. > Invoices) but it does not seem to be working because no new invoice has been generated for the next period. The Next Due Date (Clients Profile > Products/Services) still displays the early May due date.

Any idea? Am I missing something?

What do you do when a client skips paying a monthly invoice?

Cheers,

Rob

If they are on PP subscriptions, I change it to invoices and correct the invoice it creates. If it goes to the point that the original subscription is cancelled due to failure. Would be nice if WHMCS would handle the subscription a littl different though.

The only other way would be to have them set to autosuspend and leave it alone.

If they are on PP subscriptions, I change it to invoices and correct the invoice it creates. If it goes to the point that the original subscription is cancelled due to failure. Would be nice if WHMCS would handle the subscription a littl different though.

Thaks PPH but... :?: I'm lost.... I'm not having issues with PayPal Subscriptions only PayPal Invoices.

The only other way would be to have them set to autosuspend and leave it alone.

But then I don't get paid and possibly lose a client over a simple missed payment :(

Anyone else?