Hosting emails

stix0504

I have been runing whmcs for quite some time now and have run across a problem with the latest upgrade. I have had Matt look at the problem but he has not been able to come up with a solution as to why this is happening. I am wondering if anyone else has had this problem or can help me find a solution.

I run whmcs on Plesk. When trying to email out any product email, the information from the database is not being pulled and added into the email. So all the tags are empty in the email that is received. Not only that, but the email does not go to the client, only the admin. When you send an email, usually the system will say "Email successfully sent to (client name), but on these emails it will say "Email successfully sent to" and then it is blank. No email is recorded in the clients email list either.

This is happening with any email that is sent from the product email templates. All other emails work beautifully. I love whmcs but need to get this worked out and suggestions or ideas would be appreciated.