Resell VPS through WHMCS

ouwejan

if you have ~ $60 a month, its not that hard to setup a didacated server to do it. I have set it all up before and want to do it again but the income isnt their for it right now. :( lol

from where did you get a 60$ dedicated server that can support more than one VPS?

the $60 includes 13 ip's and 1x 500gb HD, it'd cost a bit more for more space, ect.

guess i shoulda guessed id have to give up the link, lol

the only issue is the ram really. 2gb ram, would have to make like 256k vps's, but it would easily make 4-6 decent vps'

google interserver

the $60 includes 13 ip's and 1x 500gb HD, it'd cost a bit more for more space, ect.

guess i shoulda guessed id have to give up the link, lol

the only issue is the ram really. 2gb ram, would have to make like 256k vps's, but it would easily make 4-6 decent vps'

google interserver

That would be a horrendous server. You have 6 customers fighting over the IO of the single hard drive, then 256k VPS you're at 20 dollars and 3 customers to cover the 60 dollar cost of renting the server, then the next 3 for profit.

Minimum and best option is to buy a 5,000 dollar super micro with 5645 6x core HT cpu's at 2.4GHZ, 4 2TB Enterprise drives done in Raid 10, ideally with a SSD cached Raid card from adaptec I think that's who made one. Redundant power.

I like vps.net's offering because they are on app clouds, something I would like to offer someday but at minimum you're looking at a 20k investment in hardware alone plus at least 1000 a month for colocation and bandwidth.