Directi not working

honesting

My problem is that the domain is registered in the Directi admin panel but i have to log in to the Directi admin panel and click the pay button to get it registered. I didn’t have to do this in the earlier versions.

• WHMCS CEO
My problem is that the domain is registered in the Directi admin panel but i have to log in to the Directi admin panel and click the pay button to get it registered. I didn’t have to do this in the earlier versions.

That's simply a case of the client account in DirectI not having enough funds. If it gets that far, the communication with DirectI is working perfectly fine as with most other users.

Matt

• WHMCS CEO

Yes, that's simply the way DirectI works. A domain has to be registered under a customer inside your reseller account, and both you as the reseller and the customer must have the funds to pay for it. Adding funds to a customer is a simple case of clicking the Add Funds button so it's not difficult and doesn't involve paying anything.

Matt