AJAX Customizations

Nullified

I am trying to create my own ajax cart, but for some reason whenever I try to change the radio tags to buttons and change the value to a more preferable line of text the click actions removes the domain textarea and tld select box.

<input type="button" name="domainoption" value="transfer" id="seltransfer" class="selectButton" onload="this.value = 'Transfer Domain';" />

The above works, but if I change transfer to Transfer Domain so the button wording looks better it removes the input fileds for the domain. I have tried other work arounds like hiding the radio and having a button that checks the radios but that doesn't work.

Am I missing something?

You can't change words that are not in the language file. as seen in my html code, the value of the radio input is not a variable.

This crap is confusing. I'm definitely not a novice user when it comes to xhtml/css/js/php, but I am unfamiliar with ajax and it's really confusing me. I can't even figure out where the onclick functions are because there are no onclick parameters set in the html tags.

You can't change words that are not in the language file. as seen in my html code, the value of the radio input is not a variable.

This crap is confusing. I'm definitely not a novice user when it comes to xhtml/css/js/php, but I am unfamiliar with ajax and it's really confusing me. I can't even figure out where the onclick functions are because there are no onclick parameters set in the html tags.

Then you need to let any expert do this for you, you can find the offers in marketplace forum

for future reference, you can add your own additional $_LANG['language'] = "text to the languages files";

Then you call them just the same as whmcs does {$lang.yournewstuff}

just bear in mind you need to translate across all the language files to ensure that it all works as expected :)

good luck with the ajax stuff