double <br>

datex

If you visit my site at:https://www.pesnax.eu/service/cart.php?gid=12 - you will se that there is double

<br />
between each line in the product description. I have set one
<br />
for each line in the description - how do I get rid of the extra?

I'm using "cart" as orderform.

The use of '<br /><br />' is a little vexing from a CSS styling POV as whitespace should be achieved through CSS. It isn't really hard to fix however, as noted above (a simple find and replace can wipe out most of these, no real knowledge of PHP is required).

I've tried manually deleting the <br /> in the product description. Now it looks perfect when I browse the products - but when I when choose "order" - and the process steps to "Product Configuration" the <br /> is missing in the description of the product. ???

Two different templates. Configuration and products. You would need to delete the line breaks from both. The configuration screen looks better IMHO. I'd go with no line breaks.

I cannot find anymore <br /> in products to delete (at the correct place). It seems that {$product.description} in products.tpl inserts the product description with <br /> and the {$productinfo.description} in configureproduct.tpl - doesn't.

Did you check the product description itself, in products/services? If it isn't in the template, then the issue has to be there. Otherwise, I'm all out of ideas :(

The product description only allows a few types of tags, but <br /> is one of them. Oddly, when looking at your source html, it looks like the lines are being wrapped by <br> on the products page and <p> in the configuration page.

I'm not sure what is causing that, but you might want to check you product descriptions again, delete any and all <br />, <br>, and <p> tags as a test (or at least a few as a test).

And of course, if all else fails delete the template cache.