Background Image to fit any screen resolution

Jezza95

Hi guys,

After freshly installing WHMCS, I customized the default background with a background image that I have created in Photoshop.

The background displays fine in the normal resolution of 1024x768 as well as some of the slightly larger monitors that I use within my company.

Although, recently I have purchased a new touch screen PC and the screen is the size of about 26inch but the background doesn't fully stretch towards the far end of the screen. (Towards the right) Instead the right section of the background is using the default CSS background colour (black) instead of stretching the image across the page.

I'm just wondering if anyone what code I could use, and place in to which file to make the background extend across the end of the page on larger displays.

Thanks ;)

Josh.

I'm just wondering if anyone what code I could use, and place in to which file to make the background extend across the end of the page on larger displays.

It is easier for someone to help you if you post a link to your site showing your current code. ;)