CSS Experienced

Gregg

Hey,

Is anyone hear experienced with css and style layouts. I am having a minor minor problem with my website after the brilliant job Matt has done integrating WHMCS into it.

There is a white gap on every page to do with WHMCS and I would like it to not be there.

So anyone with CSS Experience, and someone who has some knowledge of working with WHMCS files and is willing to do a really small free job. PM me please.

I think the job is really small, I just don't know what to look for to be honest.

Gregg

why not offer money? Dont you think that would only be fair? If the job is so small then it should be cheap to get fixed. I would recommend posting your url here though if you want free help. Your making it to much effort for someone to give you free help right now.

Its ok guys, Thanks a lot to Joe123 who got it all sorted for me, he only had to edit one line of code :P

was

</p> that was causing it. Knew it was something small :D

Thanks generic for wanting to know more, joe123 was already dealing with it.

Again, thanks Joe123!

Gregg

was

</p> that was causing it. Knew it was something small :D

This fix was for iexplorer only , i had to add margin-top:0; in your stylesheet for firefox to remove the gap above the <div> tag .

just incase someone else have the same problem !