Addon Order System

Hi,

When a client logs into the members area and tries to order an addon, he is still asked to login again.

I am a new customer and would like to create an account

I am an existing customer and wish to add this order to my account

Therefore the order does NOT get completed successfuly and the client is not asked to pay.

Why is this?

Also, This is not a bug, but simply the way in which WHMCS handles to order process.

I would recommend, for the time being, changing the template to auto-populate the email field, and set the preference to "I am an existing customer". That way they only need to fill out a password.

I disagree trine as I think it is a good security check. When one of my clients orders from the control panel their login is filled out but password is empty and they have to enter it again. I treat it as another check/confirmation that it is the client ordering.

However maybe it could be phrased a little better - "please confirm your password to proceed" and the new client option removed.

Ad