Two questions please

ljesh

I wanted to give free hosting accounts to five users. I got 20 requests, I accepted five. But now i want to stop the FREE appearing in the order form. I tryed to delete it, but i got that first I need to delete the users using that service. How can I fix this please? I want those five to remain free, but others to not be able to register for free.

Second thing is that when i add new users, it says that there was a problem connecting with WHM. How to fix that?

Thanks alot for your help.

• WHMCS CEO

To hide a package from the order form, just go to Edit the Package and check the tickbox next to the word Hidden to hide it.

For your second issue, check the IP address you have entered for the server. This being entered incorrectly is one possible cause. The second is fsockopen being blocked on your server.

Regards,

Matt

Bouth fixed :)

The second one i didn't even enter username and password for WHM and the private key :)

One more question please.. I am new at this :)

How do I delete some users? I played around, testing it and I made alot of users.

Thanks

• WHMCS CEO

Go to the clients list, click the clients name you wish to delete, then go to the Profile tab. You will then find a link in red near the bottom of the page under the Save Changes button that says "Delete Client". Clicking this will erase all the clients data including details, hosting accounts, domains, transactions, invoices & messages.

Matt