[Hiring] WHMCS module development

Hi guys

Ive been using whmcs for a while and i want to mod it to do some certain things, minor ones but im not sure if they are possible

i also have a couple ideas that id want to do.

I dont use whmcs for hosting or domain related products though

please drop me a pm here and ill send you details i have in mind.

Please do give me a quote, if its possible to do in whmcs and estimated time to finish after i send you the details

thank you very much

One of the things is, i want to have a module where i can have clients submit articles, have my editors check and approve then give a report to the client if the article is already posted

Im not sure if it will take a lot of work to build around whmcs compared to just building one from scratch

you can email me as denmacbookwind@gmail.com if needed

thanks

Hi:

Theres 2 types of modules, addons modules(for whmcs admins and support) and product modules. If you want to use only whmcs for the whole process, you can have a product with a server module that allow clients to submit text to a table in the database and then a whmcs admin check the addonmodule for pending articles and accept it or decline it. Once the admin accept an article the order status is changed from pending to accepted and a email template is sent. If you have an online example of what you need and a budget contact me: geekgnu at gmail.com.

Best regards

Hi:

Theres 2 types of modules, addons modules(for whmcs admins and support) and product modules. If you want to use only whmcs for the whole process, you can have a product with a server module that allow clients to submit text to a table in the database and then a whmcs admin check the addonmodule for pending articles and accept it or decline it. Once the admin accept an article the order status is changed from pending to accepted and a email template is sent. If you have an online example of what you need and a budget contact me: geekgnu at gmail.com.

Best regards

That is not necessarily true. You can do absolutely anything you want with WHMCS. You do not specifically need to use the conventional WHMCS modules.

As well there are way more types of modules available for WHMCS. They include:

Server modules (aka product modules), fraud modules, gateway modules, register modules, reports, support, and addon modules (this is not limited to support or admin area functionality).