[RESOLVED] InterWorx module broken - 500 error

Hi guys,

I am not sure if it's just me but I can't get WHMCS to play nice with InterWorx - it can't create or suspend accounts because a 500 error occurs.

I have my system working fine for the moment by using a very old copy of interworx.php.

Ryan

I had previously mentioned the problem to Dan from InterWorx so that he could let other customers know that the old interwrox.php module works as a workaround, and he just randomly messaged me now to let me know that another InterWorx / WHMCS customer has had the same issue and managed to resolve it.

It was due to php-soap missing from the server. I guess WHMCS previously used xmlrpc or something other than SOAP for the API. I am not sure if the change was documented with any of the WHMCS updates but since php-soap is not loaded by default on CentOS 5 it was a breaking change for me.

So, It's all good now. The InterWorx guys go way above and beyond the call of duty :)