Different Support Department per Product

taylorn

I would like to direct customers to a different support department, depending on which product they have.

For example, I offer Aus & US hosting, and the support is handled by 2 different teams. What I would like is, the customers that have a US Hosting Service to have their support tickets sent to a different department when they submit a ticket, and the same with the Australian.

I can setup 2 departments (Support - Australia, Support - US etc) but is there a way to hide one of those from a customer depending on what product/service they have?

Thanks

You would need to do a DB lookup within the foreach loop of supportticketsubmit-stepone.tpl when a client is loggedin to get the hosting products for the client, get the server and see if that server is in the correct server group and then either display the link or don't depending on the result.