Error with SMTP

carlo

SMTP -> get_lines(): $data was ""

SMTP -> get_lines(): $str is "550-Verification failed for "

SMTP -> get_lines(): $data is "550-Verification failed for "

SMTP -> get_lines(): $data was "550-Verification failed for "

SMTP -> get_lines(): $str is "550-No Such User Here" "

SMTP -> get_lines(): $data is "550-Verification failed for 550-No Such User Here" "

SMTP -> get_lines(): $data was "550-Verification failed for 550-No Such User Here" "

SMTP -> get_lines(): $str is "550 Sender verify failed "

SMTP -> get_lines(): $data is "550-Verification failed for 550-No Such User Here" 550 Sender verify failed "

SMTP -> FROM SERVER:550-Verification failed for 550-No Such User Here" 550 Sender verify failed

SMTP -> ERROR: RCPT not accepted from server: 550-Verification failed for 550-No Such User Here" 550 Sender verify failed

Some one can help me?

Here is a solution that worked for someone else, it might apply to you.

Apparently it wasn't liking the fact that the primary nameserver and the and the actual hostname of the server were the same. All I did was change the hostname to another routable domain name such as mail.somedomain.com and made sure all the mx records were in place. That seemed to have resolve the problem. I have tested sending emails to all the hosts that have previously rejected them, and no emails bounced back.