questions before purchase

rbruhn

Question

Hello.

I see that your program has an affiliate program built in. I wandered around the Admin and found in the affliate management a link saying Pay.

1) What does this do exactly??

2) How does the affiliate program payout? Is there some place to add options for how the affliate wants to be paid? PayPal, mail, etc.

3) It also seems that an affiliate is only paid a one time percentage upon a successful referral purchase. Is it possible to set it up as a recurring affiliate payment depending if the referral purchases monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, or yearly plans?

Meaning, if a referral purchases a monthly plan, the affiliate receives 20% of that every month.

4) I read in another post that you were thinking of enabling affiliates to sign up without having to be a client. Is this going to be done? Or has it been done?

Thanks in advance for any answers you can give.

2 answers to this question

• WHMCS CEO

The earning for affiliates is recurring - not one time. The Pay Now links are redundant now as payments are made to an affiliate when a hosting package is paid for that a client signed up for. They were however used back prior to V2.3 to pay affiliates. When I say Pay, all it does is increment their balance in the system, not actually pay them. When affiliates reach your set withdrawal limit, they can request a withdrawal and you are notified by email. You can then arrange payment to them. It is not configured in the system.

Allowing affiliates who are not clients has been put off. It certainly won't be done in the near future. It is too difficult to have two seperate login systems and user systems just for that reason.

Matt