Is Check Network Status working for anyone in 3.1.2?

On the WHMCS admin home page / network status area, when I click on "Check Network Status" it doesn't display the Load or Uptime for my servers; it just shows "-" in both. HTTP however shows Online.

I have uploaded the status script and specified the correct location in the configuration.

Sample output from one status script is:

<load>0.31</load>

<uptime>103 Days 19:35:17</uptime>

<phpver> ... etc.

Is this happening for anyone else?

You are using an older version of the status file, please update it with the new one that is in the v 3.1.2 release of WHMCS.

That's pretty weird - as I only started using WHMCS at version 3.1.2. I have only ever downloaded a 3.1.2 installer, ie "WHMCS Version 3.1.2 Full Version"

Is this not the correct output from the server stats script from 3.1.2:

<load>0.67</load>

<uptime>103 Days 22:52:34</uptime>

<phpver>4.4.4</phpver>

<mysqlver>4.1.21</mysqlver>

<zendver>1.3.0</zendver>

I have noticed references to 3.1.1 elsewhere - most recently when doing a re-install, but I had assumed that this was a simple typo:

<load>0.67</load>

<uptime>103 Days 22:52:34</uptime>

<phpver>4.4.4</phpver>

<mysqlver>4.1.21</mysqlver>

<zendver>1.3.0</zendver>

Shouldn't be. The older status files outputted it via xml like you are doing, so I'm guessing you are using an older version of the status file.

It should look something like

0.27 7 Days 08:25:54 5.2.2 4.1.21 2.2.0

By the way, upgrade Zend...

From,

Adam

Shouldn't be. The older status files outputted it via xml like you are doing, so I'm guessing you are using an older version of the status file.

It should look something like

0.27 7 Days 08:25:54 5.2.2 4.1.21 2.2.0

Ah - I see the confusion now - I was pasting the source view of the status page - it shows in the browser as you quote it, but if you view source you'll see the code I quoted.

What functions are in your disabled list for php?

I have no functions disabled, and have safe mode off at the moment while trying to troubleshoot this:

disable_functions no value

safe_mode Off

allow_url_fopen On

but still no joy. not really overly important though... just another avenue for me to procrastinate at the moment :)

Tell clients that! As much as I hate to host on Windows, it is necessary, for a lot of people still use ASP and ASP.NET, so unfortunately, I had to get a Windows server as well.

Anyway, so the status script is useless for Windows servers, right?

Anyway, so the status script is useless for Windows servers, right?

Hey,

Correct. Their are some PHP scripts out their, that can work on Windows, however they in fact take up a big chunk of CPU usage just do get the server stats.

From,

Adam