AJAX Order Integration feedback

bobbravo2

Howdy y'all!

Please give me constructive criticism on my AJAX order form implementation here:

https://mycircletree.com/client-area/order/

looks nice, maybe a little too much green for me.

but if the customer wants to order more than one item this kind of cart is not usable? I cannot add multiple items to the basket. or do i miss something here.

br, martin

looks nice, maybe a little too much green for me.

but if the customer wants to order more than one item this kind of cart is not usable? I cannot add multiple items to the basket. or do i miss something here.

br, martin

I want to make the categories more "category like," with some sort of image, which leads me to your next point: only ordering 1 thing at a time.

I'm currently brainstorming a more functional AJAX cart for WHMCS. the way it's setup now, you can only buy one thing at a time (which isn't that hard once you're registered, but still...). The problem is that every time you click a new item, it does an AJAX call the overwrites the $_SESSION['cart'] items, which should be appended, not overwritten.

Have you check under IE 9? It's not working like in FireFox 3...

I haven't but I will now. Thank you for the heads up!

I have a bias toward webkit rendering engines: thank you for being the voice of sanity with 60%+ of the internet still using Trident...LOL I'd be so happy one day to wake up and hear: "IE just mysteriously stopped working"