Setting orders with free add-ons to 'complete payment status

eger

This is in reference to this bug: http://www.whmcs.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3322

During v2 I had users sign-up for free Add-ons which left the orders payment status Incomplete. I have 2 questions regarding this:

- I am wondering if this bug has been fixed (will Free items not count against an orders payment status)?

- If so, is there a way to manually set these to Complete so I do not need to keep thinking they are unpaid?

Also to comment on the Free items as 'Unpaid' I think there should be a Third status which states Free or N/A for the status of Free items. It could be highlighted in Blue or another color other than red to help differentiate.

When I see red in the system it always raises flags for me.

• 1 month later...

Anyone got any idea on this? Still have orders showing as Incomplete even though they are complete and were paid in full using FREE add-ons. It is annoying to see Incomplete orders which are, in fact, complete.

It happened back in 2.x. Even after upgrading to 3.x they stayed the same. The bug may have been fixed. But orders that happened with the bug still show as Unpaid an dincomplete with free add-ons.