DirectI to ResellerClub Client Migration Script

tsiedsma

I decided to write a script to migrate all of my Directi domains to Resellerclub. It checks if the user exists in Resellerclub already, if not, it adds them. Then it moves the domain from the Directi account to the new User account. Finally, it updates WHMCS and sets the domain to be Resellerclub instead of Directi.

I give this to you free of charge. Unzip it to the root of your WHMCS install. To use it, visit http://www.yourdomain.com/whmcs/modules/registrars/directi/directi2rclub.php

It will not generate any output for security purposes. Instead, it will send you an email to your admin account like a domain sync report.

Let me know if you have any issues or questions. Support is limited, but I'll fix obvious issues. I've run this against my production database without issue. As with anything, there is no warranty or guarantee with this product. Use it at your own risk and I won't be responsible for any loss of data. Not that you should worry, but take a database backup first :)

Matt, can you cross post this in Tips, Tricks and How-Tos?

directi2rclub.zip

Edited by tsiedsma

This script will not change any user (domain owner) informations?

All currently configured registrant, technical, admin, billing informations will leave untouched?

What will be if domain is already under resellerclub but in whmcs database is configured as directi domain?

I have many manually registered domains under resellerclub, and all are configured as directi domains in whmcs database.

The script simply pulls a list of domains from WHMCS that are set as Directi. It then queries Resellerclub to see if the customer has an account, if they do, it moves the domain to their account. If they don't, it creates an account using WHMCS account info and then moves the domain to the new Resellerclub customer account. Finally, it updates WHMCS so WHMCS knows the domain is a Resellerclub domain.

The contact details for the domain are copied from the old account to maintain the current settings.

Hi i hawe a subbreseller accont from Directi and hawe using DirectionHelm and Helm 3 is it possibel to get the domains from Directi and Helm 3 to WHMCS whit this script, i hawe maualy imported all user from DirectI and Helm to whmcs now i need to import all domains to WHMCS.

I'm sorry, this script is only designed to work with Resellerclub and WHMCS. If you need additional functionality, contact me directly with the details of what you need and I'll give you a quote.

• 4 weeks later...

I seem to be getting this message for all directi domains

Failed to add client to Resellerclub (), Domain move failed, no customer found. This domain must be processed manually!

any thoughts on what may be wrong?