WHMCS + Kayako

mikie

I dont know if this question has been answered, i searched the forums but could not find the answer.

The problem is in regards to email address changes in WHMCS. If a user has an email address and submits a ticket though Kayako that user is immediately registered in Kayako with the email address taken from his WHMCS profile.

... but if the user changes his email address in WHMCS then submits another ticket the ticket notification and replies goes to his FIRST email address, the one he origionally logged into Kayako with.

This is a major headache because it means all future ticket replies etc will continue to go to his old email address instead of the one he changed it too.

What is the solution? I mean, i was running AWBS and they seem to have this handled. The user can have multiple email address changes and his kayako ticket replies always go to the last email address he had on file from his AWBS profile.

Unless im missing something this doesnt seem to work with WHMCS.

Also, is there a way to REMOVE the

0 Open Support Tickets

Submit Ticket

Date Subject Status Urgency

No Records Found

status bar? Obviously, if one is using Kayako this status bar is irrelevant. Or is there a way to list all Kayako tickets here?

Thanks

• 1 month later...