Procedure when a Directi domain transfer has failed

nitro

I have had some problems with a Directi domain transfer and as far as I can tell Directi has given up (the funds have been refunded to my account) on the transaction. The original transfer was initiated from WHMCS client side with a user signing up a new account.

I was wondering what the correct procedure was here - I am guessing that I wouldn't want to re-initiate the transfer procedure from withing WHMCS, rather I should get in to my Directi customer control interface and redo the transfer there. Once the transfer succeeds (hopefully I'll get it to work soon) I am guessing that WHMCS will be able to access the domain details via the API as if it succeeded the first time.

Lots of guessing here, hoping someone who has experienced something like this before can confirm what the best procedure is.

Thanks.

Being the impatient type, I have resubmitted the transfer request from within the WHMCS interface after updating some of the details. The transaction seems to have gone a bit further and is now "Status of the Action: Transfer waiting for Losing Registrar Approval" which I reckon is a good thing.

Everything looks right in Directi and WHMCS - let's see how this all ends up if / when the transfer gets finalised.