Changing server time

5wayshost

Depends what OS your using and wether it's shared web hosting or a dedicated server. If it's shared web hosting you will have to ask there technical support team I guess. If its a dedicated server then you will have to check that the time servers are correct and updated (then again I can't help you anymore as I don't know your OS etc)

Tom

I think the question was whether it is possible to assign a different time zone to different administrators so that they get a local time representation of when transactions occur. If that is the case I don't see any way to do this, however it would make a valid feature request IMHO. Oh wait, it already is a feature request. ;)

Would also be good for clients to be able to assign themselves a time zone for ticket time display, invoice due dates, etc.

Actually re-reading the original question I think I was mistaken - the question seems to be about setting the time zone in WHMCS globally. I would agree with Tom in this case, the time zone would be dependent on your server / PHP setup. A question for the server support techs.

However ability to overriding the time zone on a global or user based level in WHMCS would be a welcome feature IMHO, specially in situations such as having a server in one time zone and support staff managing tickets / accounts from various other time zones - which was what I thought this post was all about the first time round.

I think I need to lay off the coffee a bit. :P

Yes nitro your right. Not only to have WHMCS gobal setting, but for each user to have there own time. As time is relevant to support and order setup I thought this may be a good idea... and for starters in the config file add a whmcs global setting.