Proper intergrations

nay27uk

Wher can I buy Proper intergrations I dont meen the **** that most intergration companys offer on here that when you visit thier site and view their protfolio just look aexacly the same as the original portal theme but with changed icons and a few other bits altered.

I am talking about true intergrations using exactly the same layout and tables ect as my site. that look nothing like the original WHMCS templates.

all of the intergrations I have seen from socal pro intergration co's look exactly like the original but with a few diferant icons and colours

all of the intergrations I have seen from socal pro intergration co's look exactly like the original but with a few diferant icons and colours

What's your budget? The companies you refer to do cheap integrations thus the outcome is "cookie cutter" of course. Spend more = get more.

Cheers,

Rick

Well the actual intergration is done but I just need someone to get viewcart.tpl to work properly because it dont at the moment and I cant see why. then to check everything else is ok, I have check myself and it seems fine but a second eye is always better than ones own. then to just tidy up the CSS and html

Sorry, nay27uk, but based on the other thread, your integration looks pretty much the same as the "so called pro integrators".

If you want a fully customized solution - would you be willing to pay for the time it would take? This would be a lot more than $30.

I really don't see a difference between the integrations you don't like, and your own attempt (apart from the fact that your cart page does not display correctly :P )

Here is a little integration I did for my own site...

Well, I dont know about "pro" integrations, because I don't offer such a service, at all..

But, this is just something, I made for my own site, and yeah definitely out of my hobby ;)

http://wickeddevelopers.com

http://wickeddevelopers.com/clients/

(oh yes, i know i havent updated it in quite sometime, and strangely, the sidebar has gone missin ;) )