Add domain to Client records without ordering?

How do I add an exisiting domain to a clients records without having to place an order to do so.

For instance, I have a client that was not transferred over from Modernbill. So I manually add him via the WHMCS admin. He only had a domain registration with us, so I need to add that to his account.

It is "existing", so it is NOT a new or transfer type order. I just need to add it so it will get picked up on the next due date.

Is this something I will need to do in phpmyadmin?

We add them manually through an order and make sure the email client everywhere is unchecked as we go through the steps. You want to do it as a transfer using PP subscriptions. Then set the registrar, the expire date, the next billing date save and then change the billing method if neccessary and save again. So far it works without sending any emails or invoices being created until the due date.