Dark Star Ventrilo Reseller Email Setup

Ryanhz

I know I had saw two unanswered post's about this subject when i searched and since this took me so long to setup I thought I would create a little guide on how to do it.

Once your api settings and plugin are successfully installed you will need to setup a custom email so the new customer can get their information to login.

Go to Setup > Email Templates > Create New Email Template > Type: Product > Name: (I used Ventrilo Server Created!)

Once in the email here is what you want the email to say, you can customize it as you like.

Dear {$client_name},

Thank you for your ventrilo server purchase. Your ventrilo server will be setup with in the next few minutes. Please login to your panel with the details below.

Username: {$client_email}

Password: {$service_password}

To login, visit http://ventrilo.yourdomain.com

{$signature}

Once you save that go back to Setup > Products > Edit Ventrilo Product > Welcome Email (Choose Ventrilo Server Created, or what ever you named it.)

I hope this was helpful!