Order Form

nsusa

Question

I am playing with the demo.

It seems like the order form is confusing. I do not want the clients to register a domain as an example. When I remove that option from the form, the form fields are:

Step 2

Choose a Domain

Change Nameservers Only

I think this will confuse the heck out of many clients? Can the wording on step 2 be customized at all? I think the default in this case should be:

Please enter your existing domain name

?

Chris

2 answers to this question

Step 3 looks messed up, too. Following my example from above I just entered a domain name to continue. Now it says on the step 3 page:

Payment term:

Join our mailing list

How did you find us (drop down menu)

There is no option to choose a payment term. And even if there would be one - step 4 asks again about the mailing list and how did you find us.

Additional question: Where do I specify the SSL URL so that the signup is encrypted?

Thanks.

Chris

• WHMCS CEO

The mailing list and how did you find us fields are custom fields which some user must have added.

Also, the wording can be changed - all text is available to change in the language files.

Matt