New Enom module showing 1 nameserver

PPH

I uploaded the changed files for the 3.1.2 upgrade from 3.1.1 and only see one nameserver when looking at any domains registered through Enom, which is in the 2nd field. The first field is blank.

I reuploaded the version 3.1.1 enom.php and all is well again. I guess the updated version was an attempt to reorder the nameservers in order instead of how Enom lists them?

I switched back to the enom.php for 3.1.1 and have registered several domains and all seems to work well.

Looks like the fix for trying to change the order Enom uses for listing nameservers caused a "real" bug. Sorry, but I believe there isn't a "fix" needed for this anyway as it's not broken and the problem of order is in Enom's hands 8)

Looks like the fix for trying to change the order Enom uses for listing nameservers caused a "real" bug. Sorry, but I believe there isn't a "fix" needed for this anyway as it's not broken and the problem of order is in Enom's hands 8)

is this from matt?.. ill open a bug report....

Onestop,

Did you remember to upload in binary? And have you registered any domains with Enom since upgrading? I am not sure if the 3.1.1 file is compatable, but seems to work fine with us. I have no problem updating nameservers, registering new domains or renewing either....

is this from matt?.. ill open a bug report....

Nope it's not from Matt, but looks like it is confirmed with others as only showing one nameserver. Sounds like a bug to me :)

I re-downloaded 3.1.2 and have been re-uploading files trying to locate an issue with ticket replies by email, and noticed that now my problem with enom domain name nameservers is no longer there, so something I uploaded must have fixed it - dunno what tho!

Try re-uploading files from a fresh 3.1.2 download and see if that fixes it for you.

OK I downloaded the full install and tried the enom.php from it even though it appears the same as in size, mod date etc with the same missing namesever result. Went back to the 3.1.1 version and all is well again.

• WHMCS CEO

A fixed file is available for this on request and will be included in the next file update. The issue was Enom changed their NS naming convention through the API, which we updated for (DNS0 & DNS1), and then it got changed back (to DNS1 & DNS2). Go figure!

Matt