Manually created invoices with the same gateway

Patty

I'm using 5 gateways: boleto and BRPay (that Matt created for the brazilian clients), PayPal, bank transfer and check, these two not showing in the order form.

Whenever I try to manually create invoices, no matter which gateway I pick, it will always create the invoice with the boleto gateway (which is the first one) and will send out the invoice.

Why is this happening? I want to manually create invoices but don't want to send them right away.

Tks for any clues on this.

Still can't get this working right. I don't know if it's a problem with the boleto gateway. I activated PayPal subscription and placed in first place. Created a new invoice using it. Still the invoice changed to boleto and it was emailed.

Any clues?? :?

Patty,

By the looks of it when you create a invoice you should only save it. When you are ready to send

click the 'Options' tab on the invoice and select the gateway you want to use and hit

save. Then hit the 'Send Invoice Created Email'.

Then you should be able to send the invoice with the correct gateway.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Ray

Tks for your reply, Idealws. :)

Actually this happens when I create a new account from admin actually (Add New Order). It will change the gateway to boleto no matter what gateway I pick and will send the invoice right away. I don't want this to happen because I'm about to start transferring all my accounts from my former billing system to WHMCS and I'll have to do that manually, recreating all accounts. So I don't want invoices being sent now.

hmmmm..... weird. I just did another test and this time it sticked to the PayPal subscription. Funny... :?

EDIT: I figured what happened. When creating the order and changing the gateway, I have to first click the UPDATE ORDER button and then the COMPLETE ORDER button. I was clicking the Complete Order button right away, so the gateway didn't change. Duh! :shock:

OK, so next question is: if I change the invoice due date to, say, next week and change it to a gateway other than PayPal, will WHMCS send the invoice when cron runs the given number of days prior to due date?

I think and may be wrong but if you uncheck the 'send email confirmation to customer' something to that effect when you add the new order your customers will not receive the email invoice. Then you can manually mark the invoice paid.

You also have the option to select the gateway when setting up the new product for the customer from inside the admin area.

As for the next invoice date the cron should take care of sending out an invoice if you have it setup.

Regards,

Ray

OK, invoice created yesterday wasn't sent out when cron run this morning.

I think this would be solved by the option I proposed in this thread that Matt probably hates :o

http://whmcs.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3532

Sorry to keep coming back to this, Matt, but if invoices were created either manually or automatically with a PENDING status by default, when cron runs it would change its status do DUE and then email it on the given number of days prior to the due date. I think it would be fairly easy to implement this and I don't think it would bloat the program. It would give it more functionality. ;)

I think this would be a better and more elegant solution than having to create an invoice using PayPal subscriptions and then having to change it to the real gateway you want to use and then remember to send it X days before due date.

What do you guys think? Does anybody know of a better way to accomplish this? If there is, please tell me, I really need WHMCS to behave that way for my business.

• 10 months later...

Good afternoon friends. There is way create boleto service loose?

Example: I do service WEB Development.

Is send invoice amount and date specific. There is way do?

====

PT-BR

Boa tarde amigos. Existe maneira criar boleto serviço avulso igual hostcontrol?

Exemplo: Eu executo serviço Desenvolvimento WEB.

Preciso enviar fatura valor no valor de (R$00,00) e data (00/00/00) específico para cliente cadastrado no sistema.

Existe maneira fazer?