Simple external URL gateway

nasos75

In the process of customizing my WHMCS installation, I had the need to show in the payment options a URL so a user can select it and go to my bank's personal page and transfer funds to me. There was not a option like this, so I created my 1-line php module. Feel free to download it, as it is absolutely free. :P

The module creates a link like this: <a href="yourURL" target="yourTarget">yourText</a>

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24243/externalurl.zip

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

<?php
/*
* Simple External URL gateway module for WHMCS
* Free - GNU license
* (c) 2011 - Nasos Liagos - nasos75 at gmail dot com
* www.valuehost.com.gr
*/
function externalurl_config() {
$configarray = array(
"FriendlyName" => array("Type" => "System", "Value"=>"External URL"),
"URL" => array("FriendlyName" => "URL", "Type" => "text", "Size" => "60", "Description" => "Enter the full external URL (ie https://www.mybank.com/client.pay)", ),
"URLtext" => array("FriendlyName" => "Label", "Type" => "text", "Size" => "60", "Description" => "Enter the label for the link (ie Click here for mybank payment)", ),
"URLtarget" => array("FriendlyName" => "Target", "Type" => "text", "Size" => "20", "Value" => "_blank", "Description" => "Enter the target when link is selected (ie _blank)", ),
);
return $configarray;
}

function externalurl_link($params) {

$code = '<a href ="'.$params['URL'].'" target="'.$params['URLtarget'].'">'.$params['URLtext'].'</a>';

return $code;
}
?> 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I want to use this script seperate for different products like Shared hosting go toward 1.htm and Reseller hosting go toward 2.htm ,

how to do it, if i am going to change any coding, its showing us White page.

Simply i want to add this script multiple times in payment gateway

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

After clicking on checkout button, White page on Client Area.. I refresh it and it shows complete with a link to connect, but it does not auto redirect to payment gateway page. Can it be possible if click checkout it will redirect my desired payment gateway page.

Any help will be appreciated and i like this module.

• 4 months later...

This is not working properly.

When try to place an order using this, user is not redirect to the external url. They got a blank page.

But when users go to their account area and try to pay from invoice then it works.

Any one can help me?

This script is extremely simple and you can't call it actually a 'module'. The script has just one line of code, maybe you're missing something here, probably you uploaded the script to your site and your ftp client converted line feeds and script is in one line.