Inactive clients !

joe123

Hello

as many of you i like to separate active an Inactive clients but my question is :

why an inactive client can NOT Login to his account ? the client still can retreive his password but can not login ,those were once active clients and decided to order again after a month or two , they always have to contact me and ask why they can not login.

can someone explain what is the logic behind not allowing Inactive clients to login to the billing system? because i can't see the reason why .

thank you

I'd have to agree with this too. I think allowing inactive clients to access the system is important.

Namely:

1. Allow "re-sign-ups" without intervention.

2. Allow clients to access old invoices for reporting purposes.

If this feature was originally intended as a ban or bad account/blacklist feature (for instance to thwart bad payers or fraudulent accounts), that possibility should be distinctly added to the mix....

ie: "active", "inactive", "banned"

Actually you brought up a real good point, I do have people that come back after deciding they didn't like where they ended up at and would make things even easier for them to come back with us.

Having one more category just for banned so to speak would be good just for access wise. I know you can ban IP/email address right now but having that one extra layer would be good instead of just sticking everyone in the same boat so to speak.