Boleto

Patty

Hello. I think you don't have access to PM yet. :(

Anyway, if you need to talk about the boleto, the right person to talk to is Marcos. But if it's something else, post your contact here and I'll try to reach you.

• 9 months later...

I configured to work with boleto on Brazil, but there are some problems:

1. On "Cedente" appears another company... will this still work without the correct information? How can I change this?

2. On field: Convenio... what information I have to write? carteira or variaçao?

3. These information:

Pagamento de Compra na Loja Nonononono

Mensalidade referente a nonon nonooon nononon

BoletoPhp - http://www.boletophp.com.br

- Sr. Caixa, cobrar multa de 2% após o vencimento

- Receber até 10 dias após o vencimento

- Em caso de dúvidas entre em contato conosco: xxxx@xxxx.com.br

Emitido pelo sistema Projeto BoletoPhp - http://www.boletophp.com.br

How can I edit this and add the correct these?

Apreciate ur information.

Bem, estou começando agora também com WHM e estou gostando muito mesmo e gostaria de trocar idéias com vocês. Estou com problemas nos boletos tb. Meu MSN é: leandro_anesi@hotmail.com

Um abraço,

Leandro Anesi

Well, i'm starting also with WHM and i'm enjoying too much and i'd like to exchange some experiences with both. I'm having problems with boletos too. My MSN is: leandro_anesi@hotmail.com

Best Regards,

Leandro Anesi

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Yeap. Working great.

We improved ours by using the invoice number on "nosso número", this way we can tell at a glance to which invoice the paid boleto belongs to. Also we made it in a way that client cannot issue a boleto today and pay it after due date. If he pays after due date, it won't be accepted. He will have to generate another boleto and this one will include all late fees (2% a month + 0.34% a day). And if he pays after account was suspended due to very late payment, it will also include the reactivation fee. Our problem is solved. ;)

Yeap. Working great.

We improved ours by using the invoice number on "nosso número", this way we can tell at a glance to which invoice the paid boleto belongs to. Also we made it in a way that client cannot issue a boleto today and pay it after due date. If he pays after due date, it won't be accepted. He will have to generate another boleto and this one will include all late fees (2% a month + 0.34% a day). And if he pays after account was suspended due to very late payment, it will also include the reactivation fee. Our problem is solved. ;)

Can you share your modifications?

-Chris

• 12 years later...

Olá a todos.

Acabamos de lançar integração gratuita WHMCS - Boleto Cora.

Cora é a conta gratuita para PJ, livre de taxas. TED na Cora é grátis, não tem mensalidade e você ainda ganha um cartão VISA Internacional sem anuidade.

Emitir boletos pelo App da Cora é grátis.

A integração gera boletos gratuitamente no WHMCS com data de vencimento atualizada (segunda-via) e neste caso, gera uma tarifa de R$ 2,00 em sua conta Cora, SOMENTE se o boleto for pago.

Você pode baixar a integração em https://cora.divox.com.br e conta com suporte dedicado.