Digitally signed PDF?

vito

Well, I'm really stuck with this.

I was preparing to batch digitally sign invoices on my pc and upload them to the server, so users can download them with a custom dynamic link.

I was doing this on whmap, the problem here is that I can't change pdf invoice title on fpdfconfig to include an md5 hash string to avoid users to be able to download others invoices... I'm so sad :(

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi!

I cheched in read the web page you provided. Can you write a but more how did you manage to connect whmcs and smskaufen APIs to word together? Is there a modul or action hook you got?

I've implemented a 3rd party solution. It's beta stadium but works very fine, until now.

http://www.smskaufen.com/sms/index.php?seite=siginfo

http://translate.google.de/translate

Yes, that's right. smskaufen.de is a service provider for different services like PDF signing, mass sms mailings, post letter mailings, etc...

14 Cent (without VAT) per PDF is correct. If you have more than 500 invoices per month than you can request a quote.

If you need another signing provider, i'll try to integrate it for you.

Sounds as a good sollution. Can you send me or post here a sample invoice digitally signed?

I used an action hook and created 2 new files. I use this method now for more than 2 weeks and there wasn't an error yet.

If you are interested i'll release a commercial modul for all people... - Other gateway services shouldn't be a problem, too.

• 1 month later...

Sorry for my late answer, but we have many requests this days...

Here's my tutorial to send signed invoices to your customers:

1.) Sign up at http://www.smskaufen.com/ (They provide many services, PDF signing also)

2.) Create this folders:

whmcs/invoices/pdf/
whmcs/invoices/signed/

3.) Unpack attachment and edit files (<---)

4.) Copy all files from attachment to

whmcs/invoices/

5.) Edit whmcs/includes/actionhooks.php

function actionhook_InvoicePaid($vars) {
# This function runs when an invoice is fully paid and therefore the services renewed
# $vars["InvoiceID"]

$ch = curl_init('https://example.com/whmcs/invoices/hook_paid.php?id='.$vars["InvoiceID"]);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER, FALSE);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, 1);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION, 1);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_HEADER, TRUE);
$rueck = curl_exec($ch);
curl_close($ch);

}

6.) Check everything. - If you get an payment and set an invoice to "paid" an signed invoice will automatically send to your customer.

signit.zip

Edited by rack::SPEED

Whoww, I'm impressed... awsome.

Just two questions.

The pdf invoice is emailed to the customer, and is it also stored signed on the whmcs/invoices/pdf folder? I need that to be that way so the customer can access it at any time on the customer area.

Can I have different email languages based on the customer language?

:-) It was not easy get it working, but know it works without any problem...

Signed eMails are stored in whmcs/invoices/signed/ - So you can link it from there into your customer area or burn it for your finance office.

Don't forget to secure your new directories from unfriendly people. I did it with some .htaccess files, otherwise an any person can access your signit.php file and spam your customers...

Different languages are not supported at this time, but i'll add this feature in some weeks because of our new customers. It's easy but i'm too busy this days... :-/

• 3 months later...