3.1.2 Monthly Signups bug -> blank Confirm Order

OK after much testing I can confirm a bug in version 3.1.2. To make certain it is a bug I deleted all content including the database and reinstalled from scratch. No custom templates or any other customisations were uploaded. It's a stock standard install.

The problem occurs when an order is placed ONLY for MONTHLY hosting.

On clicking the "Click to continue" button from the "Configurable Options" only a blank page is displayed instead of the "Confirm Order" page.

Doing the same for either Quarterly, Semi-annual, etc, hosting results in loading the "Confirm Order" page without problems.

Has anyone else seen this? I even tried it on another web server and had the same results.

Cheers,

Paul

Just adding to this... I found also that trying to signup an order via the WHMCS Admin area results in a problem as well but once again ONLY for MONTHLY hosting.

Basically, after clicking "Update Order" with the Monthly "Billing Cycle" option selected results in the bottom part of that page missing. If you then select another "Billing Cycle" the page loads correctly.

It seems that something with both the problem pages may be related.

Cheers,

Paul

Hi Matt,

Interesting. Maybe it's tax related as I do have that enabled?

I did create a support ticket. The response email I got was Ticket ID: 80107. I just tried viewing/adding to the ticket but it says that it does not exist now, any ideas why?

Cheers,

Paul

Iceman,

I'm seeing the same thing on 3.1.2 with credit card orders only. Haven't sent a ticket yet since it's late and I want to try a few things in the morning first...namely, I want to see if the target server onto which the new account is being created is a factor (I'm seeing the behavior when creating accounts on my problem-child, soon-to-be-ex-server). Also, I first noticed the problem when I happened to put both the cc and registrar gateways into test mode. In the morning I will set them live and test to see if that makes a difference.

Iceman,

I'm seeing the same thing on 3.1.2 with credit card orders only. Haven't sent a ticket yet since it's late and I want to try a few things in the morning first...namely, I want to see if the target server onto which the new account is being created is a factor (I'm seeing the behavior when creating accounts on my problem-child, soon-to-be-ex-server). Also, I first noticed the problem when I happened to put both the cc and registrar gateways into test mode. In the morning I will set them live and test to see if that makes a difference.

Hi forayweb,

Have a look here : http://support.whmcs.com/knowledgebase.php?action=displayarticle&catid=8&id=32

I wasn't aware of that article, and obviously the WHMCS guys weren't aware immediately that the problem I described was the same as the KB article either. doh! :roll:

Cheers,

Paul

• 2 weeks later...

Hi andeelym,

There is a work around to emulate the cal_days_in_month() function, but that will not work as the php code in WHMCS is encrypted. So the answer, I'm 99.9% sure, is no....

... but only Matt would know the real answer.

Cheers,

Paul