3 issues - advice/guidance needed

Kevin1

Well hi everyone, I am a lurker who decided to go ahead and register. I have a few issues

1.) Cpanel, Webmail Buttons in Client area Gone. I am not sure where they are, how to fix. I know that I should be able to edit the .tpl to get them there, but why did they vanish?

2.) I keep getting messages that do not send out correctly, I had a message fail to go to a client and it seems that I either have something setup incorrectly or WHMCS is acting buggy cpanel@XXXXXXXXXX.com No Such User Here" I recieve all tickets, so I do not think it is an issue with piping and in WHMCS I have it setup for the proper default email address and addresses per department. Annoying little bug.

3.) Enom API looking at Server of my reseller acct or should it look at MY dedicated IP where my WHMCS install is? This has been going back and forth and I am having issues. When I test it I get an error, "Client ID 1 has paid for the registration of domain testingip.com and the automated registration attempt has failed with the following error: Invalid client IP: xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx. The IP it shows is the Server my reseller account is on and not my dedicated IP, should both be whitelisted by Enom?

- Cannot get NameSpinner to work, pretty sure due to this issue.

Looking forward to your responses and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!

1.) Cpanel, Webmail Buttons in Client area Gone. I am not sure where they are, how to fix. I know that I should be able to edit the .tpl to get them there, but why did they vanish?

They anly appear if the account is cpanel based active server. Also make sure you havent removed or edited someting in the tpl that caused the problem.

2.) I keep getting messages that do not send out correctly, I had a message fail to go to a client and it seems that I either have something setup incorrectly or WHMCS is acting buggy cpanel@XXXXXXXXXX.com No Such User Here" I recieve all tickets, so I do not think it is an issue with piping and in WHMCS I have it setup for the proper default email address and addresses per department. Annoying little bug.

This sounds more like a misconfiguration in your cpanel server, better ask you provider or admin.

3.) Enom API looking at Server of my reseller acct or should it look at MY dedicated IP where my WHMCS install is? This has been going back and forth and I am having issues. When I test it I get an error, "Client ID 1 has paid for the registration of domain testingip.com and the automated registration attempt has failed with the following error: Invalid client IP: xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx. The IP it shows is the Server my reseller account is on and not my dedicated IP, should both be whitelisted by Enom?

Enom can whitelist both, just do that and save a headache.

- Cannot get NameSpinner to work, pretty sure due to this issue.

If after you correct the enom issue you cant get it working, just go to the specific post about namespinner in this forum and ask there.