Income Amounts

kx10Ltd

Hi Guys,

I'm trying to make myself a little addon for WHMCS. Since my phone (old, I know), does not have browser capabilities, I am making a small script to send me a text every so often.

I have managed to pull some amounts of data so far, for example, if there any any open tickets, total active customers and server uptime, but I want to try and get the income figures sent to me as well.

Does anyone know how to do this or where to pull the right info from in the SQL tables?

Thanks!

For example, I want to be able to compile the following into a text message:

Income:

Today: £x.xx

This Month: £x.xx

This Year: £x.xx

Still too much WHMSish shorthand ;)

I'd *translate* that into something like

"Today Amount" - total of all amounts received (transactions) - ignoring payment-processor fees - summary only, not split by gateway - for today's date...

What some people think of "income" is turnover, for others it's received amount, for others profit - despite these all having their own "proper" names, I cant be sure f you're using a colloquialism or a definition ;)

Once you do that it's relatively easy...