More going nowhere with Payton Design

lbeachmike

It's too bad the last thread was closed.

My experience with Payton now dates back to September of 2009.

But, most recently, he laid out a schedule of 7 days to complete my job at an additional fee of about twice the original cost. That was okay if he could get it done.

He completed one page and then again became unresponsive.

I noticed this quote from the previous thread -

I complete about 5 integrations a day and although I try to complete them all quickly and perfectly some slip through the radar. This client was refunded in full and this goes for all my clients who aren't satisfied with my service.

Well, I have requested either the completion of my job or a full refund on many occasions. He has denied or ignored the request for the full refund and has only offered $100 on one occasion.

The guy actually does some nice work, so it's that much more disappointing that he cannot follow through and drops off the map only to resurface in forums where people are posting their negative experiences. I would guess that if he spent half the time completing jobs he's started instead of posting on forum threads, he might actually have some happy customers.

Mike

Incidentally, if you have indeed been a victim of internet fraud whether it was with Payton or otherwise, I would encourage you to file a complaint with the FBI's division which investigates such fraud. Here is the link -

http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

There are federal and local laws in place to protect consumers. So, posting your reviews on the forums is helpful, but pursuing through available legal avenues might at least get you a legal remedy.

Don't forget that there is also small claims court.

Unfortunately it reflects poorly on all of us who do our business online when there are the few who use the internet to defraud others.

mrk

• 3 weeks later...

I see that Payton is again trying to fool people by passing himself off as the official source for whmcs integrations.

Look on whmcsintegration.com and scroll down:

Why Choose Us?

WHMCSIntegration.com is the official source for WHMCS integrations. We offer better features and your purchase is 100% guaranteed to be completed this decade

He removed it after it was pointed out in the last thread and i see now its back.

(lol and yeah i added a little bit to the end)

Edited by wwesn