few more ???'s

the_ancient

Question

Affiliate Program

1> will there be any support for 1 time payments?

Support System

2> Will the new supports dept's feature have the ability to send alert emails to differant address's configured by dept?

3> Will the pipe feature be able to place tickets into depts by incoming email address ex. support1@domain.com -> support1 dept , support2@domain.com -> support2 dept?

Domain Reg.

With DirectI plugin

4> are new customers created in directI, or are all domains parsed under a universal account?

5> Can domains be instatly activated if a customer chooses paypal or Authorize.net payment systems?

6>I offer Free domain for annual customers, any chance to implemate this functionality in the domain name system? I know I can use Promotions, but I would like to be able to offer other discounts in addition to the free name, currently it appears only 1 promo per order is allowed in the system

Other

7> I have flash tutorials of my own for differant software packages, not just cpanel, how does the flash tutorials page work that is shown in the demo, or is that just for the tutorials you sell?

Thanks

5 answers to this question

Other

7> I have flash tutorials of my own for differant software packages, not just cpanel, how does the flash tutorials page work that is shown in the demo, or is that just for the tutorials you sell?

The ones on the flash tutorial page are the ones that are for sale. You may however buy the ones that are for sale (recommend) and use your own. That page is all HTML so you can add as much flash tutorials as you want.

From,

Adam

• WHMCS CEO

1. There will be support for this in the next version

2. The support departments will have the ability to have operators assigned to them and only assigned operators get emailed

3. Piping will be able to do that, yes

4. All domains are put under one universal account with DirectI - however, this makes no difference

5. No domains can't be activated instantly - too much of a fraud risk

6. You cannot currently, it will be possible in V2.5

7. Yes, you can use your own tutorials no problem, the page is editable

Any furthur questions, let us know.

Matt

Hi there,

I'm trying to add my own cPanel/WHM flash tutorials, I have WHMCS version: 2.4.1 and would like to know where/how to add these. Sorry if I'm missing something but i did look at the "tutorials.php" and can't seem to find where to edit/add the tutorials.

Sorry :oops: for posting in the wrong area & I've found what i needed to find.. please feel free to remove post...