Support Center ?????'s

the_ancient

Question

Hello I have a few questions,

1> I noticed in another post Support depts were planned for 2.4 but I dont see them in the demo. Did I miss them? if not will they be put in? and when?

2> Is there an ability to be notifed by email to new support requests?

that will do for now.

Your product looks to be exactly what I need with those 2 exceptions.

2 answers to this question

Howdy,

I'm not sure about question number one. You can vist http://www.whmcs.com/contact.php and send an email and some one will answer your question about the different departments, or and you can wait and see here for someone to answer your question.

I am sure about question number two. :)

When a support ticket comes in, via the client area the admin gets a email from WHMCS saying a ticket has been opened and to check and reply to that ticket.

From,

Adam

• WHMCS CEO

In response to your first question, support departments were never planned for implementation in V2.4. Support is being added for this in V2.5 though.

And for your second question, as Adam said, WHMCS does notify support staff and admins of new support tickets & responses.

Matt