Gateway and Vault

omni

Question

WHMCS looks like an amazing product and I'm super close to deciding on it for a couple of projects... but one little question... or more so answer that I'm hoping for...

I was looking at the Quantum Gateway and the Vault that they have for linking to credit card numbers and saw that WHMCS was supposedly integrated with the gateway as of 4/5/07 on quantumgateway.com/developers.php (bottom of the page), though i couldn't find much on this site to support that.

Does this integration exhist, and is it just an integration with the payment gateway or is it integrated with the vault. If not, is the code open enough to write a payment module to allow for sending a credit card number to the Quantum vault and doing recurring billing with variable invoice amounts each month by sending the customer ID to the gateway. (quantumgateway.com/QGW_vault_usage.php)

Thanks so much... and please say yes... or that it's possible :)

Ben

1 answer to this question

• WHMCS CEO

WHMCS certainly does have a module for the Quantum Gateway. I'm not sure what the "Vault" is, but WHMCS handles the recurring billing side of things by submitting a charge request for invoices when they are due using the card details stored for the customer in WHMCS.