CSF Firewall Unblock Plugin

cwalke32477

Would it be possible to have someone create a csf firewall plugin to WHMCS so my employees can unblock IP's? Right now I have to give employees root access to the server. It would be great if they could unblock IP's right from WHMCS.

I'm not much of a programmer, so if someone out there knows how to do this, that would be a great addition to WHMCS

• 2 years later...
Would it be possible to have someone create a csf firewall plugin to WHMCS so my employees can unblock IP's? Right now I have to give employees root access to the server. It would be great if they could unblock IP's right from WHMCS.

I'm not much of a programmer, so if someone out there knows how to do this, that would be a great addition to WHMCS

I know this is a old thread, but im searching for a plugin like this too. We do not want the customers to be able to unblock themselves, but instead we want our sales / support operators to be able to unblock them (add to allow ip) in CSF without logging into root.

I know this is a old thread, but im searching for a plugin like this too. We do not want the customers to be able to unblock themselves, but instead we want our sales / support operators to be able to unblock them (add to allow ip) in CSF without logging into root.

My free csf unblock plugin includes an admin interface for unblocking ip addresses, it also includes a customer interface but you can just not setup the link in the customer area.

UnBlockIP

My free csf unblock plugin includes an admin interface for unblocking ip addresses, it also includes a customer interface but you can just not setup the link in the customer area.

UnBlockIP

I've seen similar plugins costing $77, $50 and now this free one. It's confusing! Should I pay or take the free one - are there any testimonials/reviews for your free plugin?

I'd gladly donate to you if its as good as the paid versions.

We offer our csf unblock plugin for free to help promote our other paid addon modules and just to give back to the community.

You can read more about it on the following thread:

http://forums.whmcs.com/showthread.php?49558-UnBlockIP-Free-WHMCS-CSF-Unblock-Module-from-ServerPing-net

Based on the feature set is is comparable to the paid modules but I haven't personally tried them. I would recommend giving our module a try first and see if it fits your needs, since it is free you have nothing to loose.