ADD-ON Customer Rating Scale

hostcr

I would like to see a client area add-on that has a drop down list which allows customer service personel to rate the customers based on attitude or behavior, and then a little text box to include a quick note after each service call. The customer service would see an average rating based on all the past ratings... know what I mean?

I realize there is a notes area already, but I was thinking about the drop down menu becuase it would be quick and easy for the customer service to see and use.

A problem that could occur from this add-on is that the customer service might develop a prejuduce against clients before they interact if they see a bad rating.. but I still think it would be a neat add-on.

What does everyone think?

-mike

... a drop down list which allows customer service personnel to rate the customers based on attitude or behaviour ...

That has the potential to be disastrous. Who owns the client information, you or your client? Here, customers have every right to access all information stored about them, which seems quite reasonable, and if there are derogatory, defamatory or other damaging statements you may find yourself fighting a legal challenge.

You would need to research your legal requirements for your jurisdiction before doing something like this.

The alternative would be to record customer interaction in notation form but you would really need to police your staff's use.