Style

I have put this here since it is a design issue.

I intergrated it into my site but because it had to use the css from the actual website it looked rubbish.

Today i pasted the css from my site into the whmcs css file along with what was in there.

The problem now is on the main whmcs index page it is not aligned properly at the top and bottom, all the others ( order, downloads etc ) are fine.

I was wondering if someone would be kind enough to point me in the right direction, the page is:

http://evolutionhosts.com/clients (it actually looks different depending on which browser you use, it worse in IE)

Thanks

How did you get your sites php to work with yours? mine wont work in alot of ways. I cannot get it to pull my headers.php file. I dont want to have 2 themes to change and stuff. I do alot of addons to my site and one 1 theme to edit and it does all. i add lots of stuff my menu alot and upgrading constantly. How did you get yours working?

Thanks

How did you get your sites php to work with yours? mine wont work in alot of ways. I cannot get it to pull my headers.php file. I dont want to have 2 themes to change and stuff. I do alot of addons to my site and one 1 theme to edit and it does all. i add lots of stuff my menu alot and upgrading constantly. How did you get yours working?

Thanks

I just copied my whole design into the template.tpl and then added

[iCON][YOUAREHERE]: [bREADCRUMBNAV]</p>

[bEGIN_IF_LOGGED_IN]
<table id="insetbox" align="center" cellspacing="1"><tr><form name="form"><td id="insetboxmain">
[b]Welcome back [CLIENTNAME]![/b] [CHOOSEOPTION]: <select name="site" style="font-size:10px;" size=1 onChange="javascript:formHandler()">
<option value="clientarea.php">[NAVCLIENTAREA]
<option value="clientarea.php?action=details">[NAVMYDETAILS]
<option value="clientarea.php?action=hosting">[NAVMYHOSTINGPACKAGES]
<option value="clientarea.php?action=products">[NAVMYPRODUCTS]
<option value="clientarea.php?action=domains">[NAVMYDOMAINS]
<option value="clientarea.php?action=invoices">[NAVMYINVOICES]
<option value="supporttickets.php">[NAVMYSUPPORTTICKETS]
<option value="order.php">[NAVORDERADDITIONALPACKAGE]
<option value="clientarea.php?action=messages">[NAVMYMESSAGES]
<option value="logout.php">[NAVLOGOUT]
</select>
<input type="submit" value="Go" style="font-size:9px;">
</td></form></tr></table>
[END_IF_LOGGED_IN]

[CONTENT]

[bEGIN_SETLANGUAGE]<table id="insetbox" align="center" cellspacing="1"><tr><td id="insetboxmain">[sETLANGUAGE]</td></tr></table>[END_SETLANGUAGE]

Where i wanted whmcs to appear.

I like that design! Did you create that yourself or is that one purchased from a template maker?

Either way, I'm interested in where it came from as I could use something for my site.

The design was purchased as a one off unique template and then modified to how i wanted it to look.

I am not keen on templates from template makers as the template you buy could well be on a few sites already.