[NOT A BUG] Possible Customer Statement Report Bug

kurbot

Hey guys,

I was running some Customer Statement Reports, and i ran into a problem..

It seems when you apply credits to a clients account, and then apply them to an invoice the customer statement report doesn't reflect the balance correctly.

It still states that that invoice may be owed for even if 100% credit was applied, which throws the balance out of wack..

Even using transactions to reflect the clients account credit it still doesn't factor back into the balance sheet.

I was able to make some minor adjustments to the Report, to ADD into the balance the credit that was applied to the invoice on top of Normal Received Payments and debits

Let me know if maybe I'm just doing something wrong otherwise.

thanks

• WHMCS CEO

Can't seem to reproduce any issues with this here. When it comes to credit, a transaction should be entered at the time the credit is added, be that for an overpayment of a previous invoice, or just adding money to an account in advance, and so when used there won't be any entry in the statement because the amount will already be deducted from the clients balance by the original transaction.

Matt

• 1 month later...

Hey matt, what tpl file handles the smarty output of client statements? reports.php?report=client_statement&userid=xx&print=true. The reason I ask is because it's including an empty image tag because we did not use the configuration value. Earlier smarty templates put the logo far above our custom email templates.

Edited by Inetbiz